Halo RPGers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo RPG, do i really need to explain? Make a char., gear up, and kick some @$$......and have a bit of fun while doing it

Homerecuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Merits : 162

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
Rey walks up and see Hollis on the ground and the guy over him yelling.
Hey stop beating him, the civil war ended ages ago, guey.
He see the guy beating him and knows the only reason his being beat is because his black. Not surprise but knew.

makaveli is thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Merits : 73

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 pm

*hollis spits blood on the ground*
hollis; heheh, yeah what he said*spits up therest of the blod in his mouth*

guard: hrm, yes sir, *the guards take off the chains* but he cannot be released of these cuffs*points to the 15 pound metal plasma handcuffs on hollis's hands*. as order of the supreme court his hands are considered lethal weapons in the united states. so unless you get the animal permission, from the commandin general, hes stuck like the monster he is. tch, hes your problem now.
*the guards leave in the vehicle*
hollis; so, you biggas gonna just stand their or show me in
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 pm

makaveli helps hollis up and the two walk inside the meeting room, makaveli makes a call, then punches a code into hollis's handcuffs, they fall off

hello hollis, welcome to the squad
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

Merits : 68

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Rey looks at the handcuffs with amaze he touch the cuff and starts messing with it.
Wow this is some hi tech stuff, what did you do to get this?
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:50 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli helps hollis up and the two walk inside the meeting room, makaveli makes a call, then punches a code into hollis's handcuffs, they fall off

hello hollis, welcome to the squad
"heh, thanks aint had them things off in two years, so what im like in the freakin army now er somthin, "
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
Rey looks at the handcuffs with amaze he touch the cuff and starts messing with it.
Wow this is some hi tech stuff, what did you do to get this?

"well, i jus took my fists, and used em ta beat 3 guys ta death. thats all. feels good ta have free hands"
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 pm

makaveli looks at him

yea nigga, you got a front row seat to the theater of hell
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli looks at him

yea nigga, you got a front row seat to the theater of hell
"so i guess yaw, from da pen to huh, shit, i shoulda just stayed with my 70 ta life insteada this b.s, id rather get the death penalty thab serve this fukin country"
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Rey puts the cuffs on the table and starts to take it apart. He moves outs a couple of pieces and puts it together again and puts it in his pocket.
So I guess your here on the American plan?
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:57 pm

makaveli smiles

well this is a hellhole, thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
Rey puts the cuffs on the table and starts to take it apart. He moves outs a couple of pieces and puts it together again and puts it in his pocket.
So I guess your here on the American plan?
"tch, yeah, i had life in prison. it kinda suked but then a couple weeks after i got in the guards started settin up these organized prison boxin matches. im good with my hands, so i entered. then eventually, they tried ta put me against to people ta even tha odds. an cuza that i started fightn harder, an people started dyin. so they decided to send me here to the marines. said theyd put my hands ta good use"
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli smiles

well this is a hellhole, thats for sure
"yea, well wheres my room at anyway.and wheres the food at. and where da hoes at. i been locked up fa two years, im hony dena mafucka"
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 pm

makaveli smiles

oh really, i think you and me are gonna get along just fine
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 pm

the rooms are down the hallway , the cafe is at the other end, and the one girl we have on our team is sleep..and no you cant visit her

makaveli smiles
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
the rooms are down the hallway , the cafe is at the other end, and the one girl we have on our team is sleep..and no you cant visit her

makaveli smiles
"good. thanks, and shes gonna get a good mornin wheneva she wake up"
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Well its good to know Im not the only one here against my own well.
Rey sits on the table edge and lets his leg swing.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 pm

makaveli smiles

damn right, i didnt wanna come to this motherfucka...but i kinda had too
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
Well its good to know Im not the only one here against my own well.
Rey sits on the table edge and lets his leg swing.
"tch yeah, well what do you basterds do fer fun around here"*hollis says as he takes off his brown prison jumpsuit and changes into his normal clothes*
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh is that so Maka. I though you came here by choice.
Rey looks at Maka with intrigue. He was surprise that he didnt come here by choice and wanted to hear how he got here.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 pm

makaveli thinks then says

um, kill and get pussy
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm

yea see my dad and older brother became SPARTANS, and were some of the greatest, but they went missing, and the US drafted me in here as soon as i was old enough

makaveli grins
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:16 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli thinks then says

um, kill and get pussy

"aint had pussy in a minute"
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 pm

its been about 20 for me...had to go train

makaveli smiles
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
its been about 20 for me...had to go train

makaveli smiles
" 20 years nigga! shit its been two fa me ever since i got locked up. a course i aint even 20 years old yet so dat aint possible fa me"
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Merits : 102

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Viper walks into the Meeting room with her rifle on her back. He had her combat armor on with her battle helmet. She looks at everyone in the room.
It time to ship out, get your gear.
Back to top Go down
https://haloplants.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next