Halo RPGers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo RPG, do i really need to explain? Make a char., gear up, and kick some @$$......and have a bit of fun while doing it

HomeShuttle Department Area I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shuttle Department Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

Merits : 102

Shuttle Department Area Empty
PostSubject: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Venessa walks into the Shuttle Department with a frown on her face. She turns to Rey and says.
I hope you don't expect me to save your ass once you get shot.
She see the Sargent and walks to him and salutes him.
Hello Sargent we are here for our mission.
Back to top Go down
https://haloplants.forumotion.com
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

Merits : 68

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Rey walks up to the Sargent with his hand in his pockets. He didnt salute the Sargent, he just nodded his hey at the Sargent as if he was saying "whats up guey?" He stood their looking at the large airship in from of him with several other Marines whom seen to be deploying to Blood Gulch too.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Alright as you know we are head to this base to observe and possible attack the Convents Soldiers if they make their move. I am assigning you all to Squad one of Brave Company. Your squad name will be determent at the base. Rey, Maka, Hollis and you will be in Squad one. Good luck Soldier and God speed.
The Sargent walked away and left Rey and Venessa alone.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Merits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 pm

makaveli walks into the shuttle department area and sees nessa and rey, he walk close to them(with hollis behind) and says

hey nessa, rey...so what now?
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Merits : 73

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli walks into the shuttle department area and sees nessa and rey, he walk close to them(with hollis behind) and says

hey nessa, rey...so what now?
"what now, we bouts ta blow some niggas away rite, so who we killin anyway, i heard them russians been actin up"
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Well I guess you, me, Maka, and Hollis will be in the same squad what a great thing.
Rey moves his cap to the side again and puts his hands back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 pm

makaveli grins

nah nigga we dealin with aliens and shit now...this wont be the same as on earth
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 pm

We are going to get on at Airship and head to Blood Glutch.
Venessa walks to the airship and enter the ship waiting for it to take off.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 pm

makaveli follows vanessa
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Rey follows Venessa into the airship with a frown on his face think "great now I gona get shoot"
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli grins

nah nigga we dealin with aliens and shit now...this wont be the same as on earth
ALIENS?, man what the fuck, man das why they sent me here, they want me ta get fuckin eaten. shit, i heard about them fools on the news two years ago, i thought they was suppossed to be like e.t er sumthin. damn, i guess e.t. s' gonna get a bullet up his asshole now"
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 pm

*hollis enters the airship*
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 pm

They sat on the airship in the same area waiting for it to take off. After a while they felt the ship rumbling and soon it took off in the space. now they wait for the ship to leave them off at Blood Gulch.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 pm

occ: viper, are you making that thread
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Viper wrote:
They sat on the airship in the same area waiting for it to take off. After a while they felt the ship rumbling and soon it took off in the space. now they wait for the ship to leave them off at Blood Gulch.
"damn, ive never rode on an airship before, my stomagch feels weird man"
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:07 pm

OOc nope we gona move to Space threaten give me a sec
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:07 pm

occ:alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Department Area   Shuttle Department Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuttle Department Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo RPGers Nation :: Military Training Base :: Human Training Base-
Jump to: