Halo RPGers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo RPG, do i really need to explain? Make a char., gear up, and kick some @$$......and have a bit of fun while doing it

HomeTrip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

Merits : 102

Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:10 pm

The ship takes into space. Venessa get up and gets in front of the group.

Well everyone we are all on the same squad, that means we have to work together because we all need each other to survive. I will make sure that all of you make back alive even if it cost me my life.
Back to top Go down
https://haloplants.forumotion.com
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Merits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:13 pm

makaveli grins

well you guys know aint no alien killing yall on my watch, i will kill them my damn self before that happens
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

Merits : 68

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Rey looked at Venessa and smiled to himself. He looks down at the floor and then back at her.

Well hopefully it wont come down to that.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 pm

makaveli begins loading and cleaning his guns, while thinking about his brother and father
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Merits : 73

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Viper wrote:
The ship takes into space. Venessa get up and gets in front of the group.

Well everyone we are all on the same squad, that means we have to work together because we all need each other to survive. I will make sure that all of you make back alive even if it cost me my life.
*hollis laughs*
"well shit, i aint costin my life fa yall mothafuckas"*
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 pm

makaveli grins

if i need a shield i wont hesitate to use you....just playing, your lucky i am against black on black crime
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 pm

After a few hours on the space ship a large intercom comes on and says " Get ready to enter the atmosphere of Mik Base". The airship begins to rumble as they enter the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Well I wasnt going to get myself killed for ya anyway Hollis.
Rey smiles.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

makaveli grabs his seat

ahhhhh shit
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:21 pm

As the ship begins to rumble Rey moves his hand over his mouth. He used his other hand over his stomach.
I dont feel so good.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:21 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli grins

if i need a shield i wont hesitate to use you....just playing, your lucky i am against black on black crime
damn streight..*hollis's stomach rumbles*aww shit, i think im gonna..*he burps* oh, nevamind, i think im just hungry.
*hollis loads gun*IM HAVIN ALIEN FER DINNER BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 pm

DAMMIT!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
the ship rumbles and makaveli is holding on to his seat
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:26 pm

The ship slams down and stops. The intercom comes on and says "All of those who are here for Blood Gulch please depart now". Venessa and the rest of the squad gets out of the ship. Once they are off they realize that no one else got on the ship. The air ship riases into the air and leaves. Venessa turns around and sees the Mik Base. No one was around and the base was deserted.
Umm I think their has been a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

*as the ship rumbles, hollis goes to the ships refrigorator calmly*
"man im thirsty dena muthafucka*grabs a red bull*das wats up"
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 pm

makaveli looks at viper and points at the blood stains

i think they were killed
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 pm

*hollis drinks redbull and looks around*
"aww shit, i know what this is, theyre desertn us. shit, see this is why i shoulda just stayed in jail man. damn, this is some jack sparrow shit"
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Rey walks up to the blood stains on the floor and wipes it up with his finger. He exams it for a while and then says.

Nope this blood is at less a month old, unless they ship out the other no ones been here for a month....

Rey puts his hand on his head and walks to the base.

..I think it works out better this way, less work if their no enemy.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

makaveli takes out his pistol, then follows rey

we gotta make sure
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 pm

ooc: posted in blood gluch
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli takes out his pistol, then follows rey

we gotta make sure
"damn, why does this kinda shit always happen to me'*hollis takes out his magnum *damn, we aint got no captain er nuthin, looks like its everyman for himself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base   Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Blood Gulch from Human Military Base
Page 1 of 1