Halo RPGers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo RPG, do i really need to explain? Make a char., gear up, and kick some @$$......and have a bit of fun while doing it

HomeRed Base Main Room I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Base Main Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

Merits : 102

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Venessa walks to the Base and enters to look inside. Theirs no one in sight and she walks in.
Hello is their anyone here?!?
Back to top Go down
https://haloplants.forumotion.com
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Merits : 162

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 pm

makaveli follows viper, with his pistol in hand

viper, dont make too much noise...we gotta clear the place out and make sure nothing is here
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

Merits : 68

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Rey enter the room and sits on a chair and put his feet on the table. He kicks off his boots and takes off his cap and lays it next to him.

You guys are too tense, enjoy yourselves we are being paid by the army to relax.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Merits : 73

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 pm

*hollis follows with his magnum ready*
"damn, they probably gonna suck our guts out er somthin, fuck, this sux man"
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
Rey enter the room and sits on a chair and put his feet on the table. He kicks off his boots and takes off his cap and lays it next to him.

You guys are too tense, enjoy yourselves we are being paid by the army to relax.
"shit, you may be, i aint, im here on punishment, no pay. jus the fuckin risk a gettin my ass eaten"
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Quick some one find the control room and contact command, we need to figure out whats the deal here. Some one else scout the area for any intruders. Rey get your ass up and do something productive.
Venessa moves to the middle of the room and hold her rifle.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm

makaveli looks at rey

stop relaxing

makaveli then turns to hollis

dont be a pussy mr.shouldhavegottadeathpenalty
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

Merits : 68

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 pm

OOc: i g2g so this is my last post see ya.

Rey didnt listen to Venessa, in stead he laid falt on the couch and laid his head on his arms for rest. After a few minutes he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 pm

makaveli looks at viper

well lets split up, as long as i dont get with hollis cuz 2 niggaz+gunz= trouble somehow
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
OOc: i g2g so this is my last post see ya.

Rey didnt listen to Venessa, in stead he laid falt on the couch and laid his head on his arms for rest. After a few minutes he was asleep.

occ: pce rey
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli looks at rey

stop relaxing

makaveli then turns to hollis

dont be a pussy mr.shouldhavegottadeathpenalty
"nigga fuck you, i aint neva had ta deal with no aliens, shit, you go on ahead and go to the control room and get ya ass hole eaten out er somethin, ima follow my nigga instincts an hold down the fort with princess ova here. shit, thedeathpenalty woulda been better than this shit."
*hollis holdss up gun, waiting for something to pop out*
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 pm

ooc: ^.^ bye rey

Venessa moved to the hallway and went through the entire building unable to find any signs of life. She returned to the main room and told everyone.

Area is clear no signs of intruders or friendly's anywhere. Did anyone contact command?
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 pm

oocc: duces ray
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 pm

nah i couldnt viper, i couldnt find a command room...but i find an underground entrance

makaveli tells viper
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
nah i couldnt viper, i couldnt find a command room...but i find an underground entrance

makaveli tells viper
"well alright, lets go , if im stuck here, i wanna blast some kinda alien"
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Well the coast is cleared so I guess its okay to rest for the night, you guys sleep here Ima go find a small room to rest in, night don't let the Covenant get you.
Venessa turns around and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Viper wrote:
Well the coast is cleared so I guess its okay to rest for the night, you guys sleep here Ima go find a small room to rest in, night don't let the Covenant get you.
Venessa turns around and leaves the room.
*hollis looks at viper*
"heheh, sould i.."
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 pm

makaveli says

okay i guess we can check it out tomorrow

makaveli goes down a long hallway, then walks into the fifth room on the left and closes the door
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:56 pm

"shit, whatever, fine with me"
*hollis goes down a seperate hallway and goes in the first room on the right and closes the door*
"tch reminds me a pen."
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:24 pm

makaveli had woken up early the next morning, somehow he just could sleep right, he had the feeling something bad was gonna happen, but makaveli had started to bust open the doors to find his teammates, in the first door he found hollis in a "weird" position, but still asleep. makaveli found rey a couple of doors down, still asleep, but he had not yet found viper's room, and he kept busting open doors to share with her, if she was awake, his discovery from yesterday
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Venessa tapped him on his shoulders as he knocked out the doors.
What are you doing? We need to keep thing quite around here in case their are enemies nearby.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:30 pm

oh yea, well come with me, i have found something

makaveli leads viper down the hallway, then another hallway, then opens the 3th door on the left and shows viper the big hole in the floor and makeshift stairs made of human bodies leading below
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Venessa looked down at the hole with shock in her eyes. She wanted to turn away but know it would be a sign of weeakness whick is what she didn't show in front of the others.
How many are down their?
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

makaveli looks at viper

havent checked it out yet....didnt wanna step on them
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Venessa walked over to the door and closed it. She walked up to Maka with an intensity in her eyes. She grabbed him by the shoulder and looked at him in his eyes.
We can not repeat CAN NOT let anyone of the others know about whats in this room. The base has been taken over and now we are on enemy territory. We need to look for supplies and the radio room to call for help. Then we need to get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Base Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Base Main Room   Red Base Main Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Base Main Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next