Halo RPGers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo RPG, do i really need to explain? Make a char., gear up, and kick some @$$......and have a bit of fun while doing it

Homerecuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Merits : 162

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Empty
PostSubject: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm

justin walks into the room wondering who his partner would be and how would they act like

okay...i am here
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Merits : 102

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Venessa walked into the room with a blink face. She saw her partner in the room waiting.
A guy huh, this should be fun I hope your ready.
Back to top Go down
https://haloplants.forumotion.com
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:31 pm

makaveli smiles, then extends his hand to shake hers

my name is rc. justin makaveli castor, whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Venessa walked past his hand shack and laid her assault rifle on the table in the middle of the room.
My name is Venessa save the please greetings for the enemies.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:37 pm

puts his hand back down

the serious type huh, well anyway werent their supposed to be three of us

makaveli touches his belt that holds his magazines for his shotgun and assault rifle
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 pm

I got the word that our other member is going to be late to join so its just you and me today.
She is messing with her assault rifle putting and taking out her magazine. He puts it in one last time and pulls it up to her side. She walks past Maka and turns to him.
Well we have our orders.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:46 pm

makaveli takes out his shotgun, witch has a gold metal trigger and line going from the handle to the muzzle

sure we do

makaveli sighs

only training today huh, what is it, sniper practice? pistol packing, assault rifle practice?

makaveli then looks serious

we are going on tour soon, are you ready for it?-
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm not sure yet our commanding officer says that the fighting is getting worst and they will soon need more people, but for now we are going to practice in the virtual simulator.
She walks to the door and waits for Maka to come along so he won't get lost.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:53 pm

makaveli smirks

i am not a baby ya know

walks to the virtual simulator, then walks to the machine that controls it

what level can you handle?
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Put it on a level you can handle, don't worry about me.
She raises her gun and points it at Maka with a serious look on her face.
And next time you call me baby, you gona wish the Covenant got you instead of me.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:03 pm

makaveli smiles

i didnt call you baby, i said i am not a baby......

puts the machine on level 5/12

a little work out

suddenly 10 brutes and 5 abitors appear, makaveli pulls out his gold plated rifle
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Venessa rush over a rock for cover and moves over the side to shoot one of the brutes in the head then moves back for cover.
Move it, Maka.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 pm

makaveli uses his battle rifle to shoot one of the brutes in the legs, making him fall, then makaveli rolls and ateps on the head of the brute, then shoots some more before hiding beside a rock

nice shooting!!
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:13 pm

The Covenant soldier move back for cover. They shoot on both me and Maka. I wait for the shooting to stop then stand up and shoot again at two Arbitors in the side. They fall to their feet and Venessa ducks under a boulder again.
I hope you can keep up Maka.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 pm

two of the brutes make a grave mistake be shooting at makaveli while being close together, makaveli rolls and gets them in the legs, then makaveli throws a graneade at the two and they both die, then makaveli throws a flare at the abitors giving makaveli and vanessa cover

oh i know i can
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 pm

With the cover from the flare Venessa throws a grenade killing the 2 Arbitors she hurt earlier and shoots another Brute in the head. As she was going for a another Brute she gets hit in the shoulder by a plasma rifle. She falls back on the floor holding it.
DAMNNNNN.
She struggles to lay against the boulder and takes out a first aid kit and starts to wrap it up.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:23 pm

nessa!!!! you okay

makaveli contiuns shooting, his gun overheats and jams

dammit pass me your rifle!!!

makaveli barrel rolls toward nessa while the reamaining enemies get closer
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Venessa grabs her flare and throws it over the boulder blinding the Covenant Soldiers. She lifts her rifle with her good arm and throws it at Maka.
Catch!!!
She then throws a grenade and slows down the Covenant.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

makaveli catches the rifle and reloads in in a swift movement

thanks!!!!

makaveli shoots some more, the gun seems lighter, so makaveli's aim is better, and he hits a couple of coventate in their chest area, and one of the brutes use a jet pack to jump up high, but makaveli pulls out his pistol and gets the brute in the head as it was landing, then makaveli lays out any of the rest and walks over and shoots each in the head with the pistol to make sure

damn that was good huh?
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Venessa walks over the boulder and next to Maka and the dead Covenant Soldiers.
Your a lot better then you look.
Venessa's smiles.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 pm

makaveli smiles

well yaknowatnasayin they were weak anyway...and do you need help walking?

kicks a body in the head and the slides a bit
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm fine. Come on lets head back to the meeting room.
Venessa walks to the door out of the Simulation Room. She holds her shoulder tighter, when Maka wasn't looking she bit her lip with shame. Her farther would be a shame if he found out she got hit in a simulation practice.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 pm

makaveli smiles

well you know, you didnt do that bad yourself, you was hitting them better than i was and it wasnt till i got your gun that i was able to do better...so i owe you most of the credit, haha

makaveli walks with her to the meeting room
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 pm

They both enter the Meeting room and sat at the table waiting for their Drill Sargent to come in and brief them. Venessa tend to her wound with care. She cleaned it up and was ready to bandage it. Just then their Sargent walked into the room. He was a middle age white man with no hair. He wore his combat helmet and battle uniform. Venessa got up quickly and saluted him.
Hello, Sargent.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 pm

makaveli had also saluted him
hello, SIR

makaveli's hands had burns on them because of the gun overheating on him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next