Halo RPGers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo RPG, do i really need to explain? Make a char., gear up, and kick some @$$......and have a bit of fun while doing it

Homerecuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

Merits : 68

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Well Im ready to ship out, I guess.

He moves his cap over to face the front of his head and jumps off the table. He grabs his rifle and moves it to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

Merits : 162

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Hollis wrote:
makaveli amaru wrote:
its been about 20 for me...had to go train

makaveli smiles
" 20 years nigga! shit its been two fa me ever since i got locked up. a course i aint even 20 years old yet so dat aint possible fa me"

makaveli looks at hollis

no really its been 20 MIN., a while ago

then looks at vanessa

damn i though we were leaving in about a week...but okay
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Merits : 73

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Viper wrote:
Viper walks into the Meeting room with her rifle on her back. He had her combat armor on with her battle helmet. She looks at everyone in the room.
It time to ship out, get your gear.
*hollis cracks his neck and walks up to viper*
"heh, hope i still remember how ta do this..*infront of viper* say lil mama, wats yer name, i ain smelled beautiful in two years"
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:25 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
Hollis wrote:
makaveli amaru wrote:
its been about 20 for me...had to go train

makaveli smiles
" 20 years nigga! shit its been two fa me ever since i got locked up. a course i aint even 20 years old yet so dat aint possible fa me"

makaveli looks at hollis

no really its been 20 MIN., a while ago

then looks at vanessa

damn i though we were leaving in about a week...but okay
"heheh,ok i see you"
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Merits : 102

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Venessa takes out a sheet of paper from a file in her hand and throws the folder on the table. He looks at the paper.
We are being ship out to Region 6, Sector 34, a small plant on the edge of the Milky Way Galexy. We will be in a small base known as Mik Base aka blood Glutch.
She moves her rifle to her left arm and hits Hollis in his balls. He drops to the ground in pain and she walks to the table to put the paper in the folder.
Dont call me lil mama, boy
Back to top Go down
https://haloplants.forumotion.com
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Rey giggles as Hollis falls to the ground and moves out of the marine way as she went to the table. He grab his rifle as she turned around making sure that he didnt get the same treatment as Hollis.

Im Rey just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 pm

makaveli smiles

i warned him nessa...and i have heard of that place before....thats where the most black soldiers have been killed outta the whole war

makaveli shivers
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Viper wrote:
Venessa takes out a sheet of paper from a file in her hand and throws the folder on the table. He looks at the paper.
We are being ship out to Region 6, Sector 34, a small plant on the edge of the Milky Way Galexy. We will be in a small base known as Mik Base aka blood Glutch.
She moves her rifle to her left arm and hits Hollis in his balls. He drops to the ground in pain and she walks to the table to put the paper in the folder.
Dont call me lil mama, boy
*dodges slightly but is still hit*
"awwwwwwww, shiiiiit, fuuck, da fuckin hurt bitch!!aww, ill fuckin kill you, sshhit. i aint even got weapons er nothin man, shiit"
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 pm

makaveli grins

calm down unless you want a bullet replacing your brain...she can make it happen
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm

makaveli amaru wrote:
makaveli grins

calm down unless you want a bullet replacing your brain...she can make it happen
*the pain starts to go away *
"maan fuck yall, shit, betta be lucky i aint have a gun, shhit, alla yaw fuckers would be dead. shit, wheres my guns an stuff anyways ain this the army
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:37 pm

makaveli grins

i dout you can kill us, and you will get them when we reach the station dock
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Maka find him a gun and meet us in the Shutter Department area, Rey you come with me so we can report in to the Drill Sargent.
She walks to the door of the meeting room and waits for Rey to leave.
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Rey grins nervously as he slowly walks to the door. He keeps his hands near the side of his leg just in case he say something wrong.

Okay lets go to the Sargent.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 pm

all right

makaveli walks out of the room and to the armory with hollis following him
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Viper wrote:
Maka find him a gun and meet us in the Shutter Department area, Rey you come with me so we can report in to the Drill Sargent.
She walks to the door of the meeting room and waits for Rey to leave.
"heheh*holds up fists* lethal weapons, right here baby. and just give me a magnum, and an smg, das all i need to spray a nigga"
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

occ: go to the armory thread
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Venessa walks out the door with Rey following him. She keep a serious face as they walked down the halls. She turns to Rey and says

Why are you out of uniform? I hope you aren't planning on going to Blood Gulch in that.
Back to top Go down
Reynemesis

Reynemesis

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Rey looks down at his black shit and army bottoms. He then looks at Venessa and smiles.

I was planning on taking a red shirt but I got ketchup on it.
Back to top Go down
makaveli amaru

makaveli amaru

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 pm

occ: wtf rey lolz...its a red shirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)   recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recuit team and training base (this is where you can train and form your own 2-4 man squads)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4